Find a Clinic
List of GCCN member clinics only
SCROLL DOWN TO SEARCH FOR A CLINIC/VIEW SEARCH RESULTS
Welcome to GCCN’s searchable list of charitable care clinics within the state of Georgia. We hope you find the care you need close to home!
Please be advised that the list provided here is not exhaustive. GCCN members reserve the right to decline to be listed here for various reasons, including but not limited to scope of services offered, staff availability, funding, and general organizational bandwidth.
Georgia’s charitable care clinics have many things in common – including the desire to serve those in need – but not all. Patients are encouraged not to assume that practices at one clinic will be the same in another. In general, however, most clinics:
- Serve the uninsured: In most cases, patients with insurance are ineligible to receive services, but several clinics do serve Medicaid-eligible patients.
- Prioritize local patients: For various reasons, many clinics are unable to accommodate patients outside their service around (typically the county in which they are located). Please check the clinic’s website for information on service area before visiting.
- Set income restrictions: Most clinics set a maximum income level dictated by the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Are driven by volunteers: Unlike private medical practices, charitable care clinics are often staffed by volunteers with other obligations and often even full-time jobs. For that reason, clinic hours may be irregular and vary from week to week. Please be patient when scheduling your visit and remember that clinic staff do want to help.
The clinics listed offer a broad range of services, including mental health, medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy, but not every clinic offers all services. Patients may be required to visit multiple clinics to attend to multiple needs. To keep unexpected travel to a minimum, please speak directly with clinic staff before visiting to ensure that they can accommodate your needs.
As with service offerings, each clinic’s fee structure is determined by clinic leadership. GCCN has no control over or input on individual clinic fees and cannot answer questions pertaining to such. That said, clinics generally fall into three categories:
1) They request a voluntary donation from patients.
2) They charge a small fee for services provided.
3) They do not charge a fee at all (i.e., they are a free clinic).
If you have questions regarding fees and payment, please contact your chosen clinic directly.
SEARCH BY KEYWORD:
Clinic Name, Counties Served, and/or Type of Aid
**CLICK ON CLINIC NAME FOR CONTACT INFORMATION**
Community Advanced Practice Nurses, Inc.Community Advanced Practice Nurses, Inc.
- Physical Health Care
- Pediatric care
- Reproductive care
- Mental Health Care
- Individual counseling
- group therapy
- Substance abuse services
- Patient Education
- Referrals & Case Management
TYPE OF AID: FREE